BACIP Annual Conference
- Autumn 2008 - Post-Traumatic Growth: Theological and Psychological Perspectives
- 2008 - A Sword Between the Sexes: C.S. Lewis and the Psychology of Gender
- Autumn 2007 The Psychology of Church: Leaders and Congregations
- 2007 Why would anyone believe in God? A Christian view of evolutionary psychology
- Autumn 2006 The psychology of fundamentalism
- 2006 Religion in the consulting room?
- Autumn 2005 New directions in forgiveness
- 2005 Motivation and change: Christian perspectives
- 2004 Sex, sexuality, and relationships: Christian and psychological perspectives
- 2003 Forgiveness
- 2002 Psychology serving the Church
Our 2008 meeting will feature Prof. Mary Stewart Van Leeuwen, Ph.D. (Eastern University, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.) as our keynote speaker addressing issues of gender. The meeting will be hosted at the London School of Theology over the weekend of 4-6 April 2008. Watch this space for more details.
Looking even further ahead, our 19th annual meeting will be held over the weekend of 27-29 March 2009 at The Hayes, Swanwick, in Derbyshire.